Missed you last week, but alas the time flew by for me and didn't get around to catching up. Glad the Crazy Mobile is functional!! I hope you get ever mile you need out of her!!
1. What blogging tip would you give other dog bloggers?
Enjoy commenting on each others blogs! When I comment and get a response, I always learn something I didn't know!!
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, and could have five things with you (aside from the clothes on your back) what would they be?
My Sweet Cowboy!
3. How much pain are you willing to endure in the name of physical appearance?
I shave my legs - sometimes I cut myself!!
Do you have painful things done to enhance beauty?
Nope - I'm beyond hope in that department! What you see is what you get! Besides I'm kinda cheap and lazy.
4. Speed limits...how fast do you drive. Do you drive Miss Daisy? Do you do the Indy 500 to work?
I drive this:
It is a 2000 model 1 ton FWD Power Stroke Diesel Ford. It gets about 16 mpg, diesel costs $3.89 (last time I fueled up). So..... I drive SLOW!!!!
5. What trial (that you go to) is your favorite and why?
The Armadillo SDT in Fredrickburg, Texas hosted by John and Kathy Lewis. They were some of the first people I met when I started trialing and they have become good friends. John always encourages me! He puts on a good trial - I like the field - though sometimes his sheep are a little wacko. We eat lunch on the grounds. We help out - set up pens, scribe, etc. It is in October, so it usually isn't too hot and it is only about 1 1/2 hour drive away. And I usually do pretty well there!!
Thanks Laura for another thought provoking installment of TMT 2012!
Until Next Time - Happy Trails to You!!