Thursday, March 8, 2012

TMT 2012 #9



Yeah - a free for all edition of TMT - I can hardly wait to read what everyone puts down!!!

Random thoughts - sometimes I have them - but maybe I think too highly of myself - I think my thoughts are concrete and very constructive!!! lol Hubby tells me that my 400 HP brain functions way too much!!!

But I do have new pictures - not of Tate, though, just of Pete,  Liesl, and Bess.


Pete will 7 months old tomorrow! He has sure grown - check out his puppy picture in the side bar!
Isn't he a handsome fellow - all you girls dogs are droolin' I know!!!!



I know these aren't the best pictures, but it does show Liesl working goats. She is doing fairly well in her training. She and I still have our "alpha female" moments, but she does love to work!!





And here are some awesome still shots of Bess. She is about 10 1/2 months old and is coming along fine in her training. She is so biddable and INTENSE!!! We still have a long way to go, cause we're still in the round pen, but I'm in no hurry and I want to do things for her benefit!





And finally here is a very, very short (don't blink you might miss the action - but you won't be bored!) video clip of Bess working goats.



P.S. The chicken in the video is for your benefit Laura!!! LOL

Disclaimer: No chickens were injured or killED in this filming - just a few ruffled feathers!!


HAPPY TRAILS TO YA'LL !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love to see working dogs do their jobs.

Sue said...

Just adore Pete, and Bess, enjoyed watching you work with her.
Hugs,
Sue

Laura Carson said...

zOMG a chicken!!!!!

Look at Bess go. :) Wish I had sound here at work. Did the chicken squawk?