Another wonderful session of TMT with Laura - and it is sure to be an exciting trip!!
1. What is one lesson you learned this week?
It is okay to grow old! Growing old! (especially if you have dogs!)
2. Who or what have might you been in an earlier life? What might you be in a next life?
For the most part I've always been happy/content with who I am, and the time frame in which I live, so I've never really thought about it much. But I do think it would have been totally awesome to have been Margaret Thatcher! I would have made a great Prime Minister. Next life: Yo Yo Ma!
3. What unusual things do you like the smell of but don't usually admit?
I love the smell of dirt - farm land, garden, flower beds. I also like the smell of brussel sprouts - but that totally grosses out my family! Feed stores - love to go in the back where the feed is stored.
4. What are your thoughts on continuing vs. retiring when a trial run is going badly? How do you decide? Where do you draw the line?
Knowing your dog. Reading why the run is going badly - dog's fault, sheep's fault, handler's fault. Does the dog take a command and/or correction readily. The line for me is: when Tate is skybugging!!!!
5. Question and/or topics that I would like to discussed in this venue.
- Favorite season of the year and why
- One thing that you would totally redo (if you could) in regards to dog training
- One thing - not related to dogs - that you would like to do that you have not done
- One thing that you enjoyed doing in the past that you no longer participate in
- What is one thing about yourself that you know bugs other people - but you do it anyway